pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> LET'S HAVE SOME FUN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: What!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article3628860.ece

oh errrrrrrr
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 17:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a bit strange, I have read a few comments and people seem to be against it, but in this day and age there are more complicated situations going on.

Personally I think, live and let live.
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 18:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant see what is so bad, it wouldn't be frowned upon if they had a surrogate parent. why should this be so weird? I am all up for people having kids, and at least in this instance, you know they have thought about it properly, and they really want the child, unlike some people who can have kids too easily, and the child suffers at the end of it.
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 18:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is if the testosterone would have affected the baby. Don't it look weird though a pregnant bloke
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 19:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't think of that. surely the docs would've done extensive pocking and prodding to make sure it was safe first tho? If men could get pregnant, i would want another one to the family... but then shane is bad enough when he has a cold, what would he be like in labour??? HEHEE!!!
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 19:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure that these days tests can be done to make sure that the baby is going to turn out ok.

This may be something that is not 'normal', but just like when parents decide that they want to keep a disabled, downs ect. child, they should have the same right.

I am not going to claim that I know anything about this so I am just going to put the question out there, what about hermaphrodites?

Now I am not sure if they are even capable of having children, but if they are, could we assume that they would have levels of testosterone and may also have a womb? Would they be looked strangly upon if they conceived a child? If it is possible, isn't it their right to do so just like everyone else?

I am quite surprised that I am 'pro child' on this arguement, I cant stand kids. :laugh
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 20:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are also rumors this allegation is false so maybe in 3 months we shall see if it is true.
When I first started to read, I looked at the photo and thought how has this happened it was not until i read further I realised what it was truely about.
If this person / whom originally was a woman felt inside like a man, therefore was undergoing testosterone injections etc it must feel pretty weird actually being pregnant ...if you get what I mean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> LET'S HAVE SOME FUN All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: