pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Jackson tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 16:00 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson tickets Reply with quote

Wow!! Have you seen these prices???? There may be a percentage for charity, but still rather steep.

So... Opening night, 4 nights in a top London hotel, Chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, VIP section with all the celebs, after show party and much more....

So Far 38 people have offered, I wish we could see what the offers were. Has anyone here got any spare cash to make an offer?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-MICHAEL-JACKSON-opening-night-VIP-TICKETS-8th-JULY_W0QQitemZ260376800994QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item260376800994&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2

This one was actually sold

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-NOSE-DONATION-OF-MICHAEL-JACKSON-30TH-JULY-O2-ARENA_W0QQitemZ250387948588QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Tickets_Tickets_LE?hash=item250387948588&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A3|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1307

I do wonder why they say 'which will be posted SPECIAL DELIVERY 7 days prior', Why don't they post them now, if I had spent that money I would want the tickets BEFORE I clicked Buy It Now, lol.

And some have said they have been reported to ebay for touting, I suppose it is, the police would be busy though, there are nearly 8,000 completed listings and 6,000 active, lol.

Has anyone managed to get tickets?
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 19:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much!!!!!!!!
I know he has not done a tour in a long time but cmon who would pay that ?
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 23:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they did, amazing!!!

Do you think that the 100,000 was a mistake, I mean, why would you make an offer above the Buy It Now price?

I think I am gonna keep an eye on that, but I would have thought it would have been retracted by now if it was in error, or maybe they just wanted to do A LOT for charity, lol.

It says the following regarding a refund 'YOU WILL GET FULL REFUND IF SHOW IS ONLY CANCELLED, LESS EBAY AND PAYPAY COSTS.' I would hate to think how much the fees are, Michael better not cancel, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: