pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What a silly billy!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 23:10 pm    Post subject: What a silly billy!! Reply with quote

I have got to share this.

I went to the cafe today with my mum and dad, when we had finished, I got up to pay and my mum wanted to go out and light her fag, so being the gentleman that he is, my dad grabbed both of our hand bags and opened the door for my mum.

Little did we know but my dad had loosened his trousers to eat and forgotten to do them back up again. Whilst standing with the door open and full hands, his trousers dropped to the floor and revealed his beautiful spotty boxers. :laugh

If that wasn't bad enough, on the drive home my dad answered a call from his friend, whilst talking to him - without a hands free kit - he caught sight of a policeman standing by the side of the road and panicked, he quickly cut off the call and passed the policeman, too frightened to make eye contact.

Now I know what you are going to say, he should not have been driving and using a mobile phone, it is dangerous and illegal, normally I would agree, but my MUM was driving!!! My dad was just a guilty passenger. :laugh

You can always guarantee that any day with my dad is never a dull day. :laugh
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 19:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phone that is sooo funny xx
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 19:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like my boss... who spent lots on a super duper fax machine, only to spend 3 hours on the helpline trying to work out why it wasn't working.... helps if you put the paper in the correct slot... Doh!

And also putting off having the cafe painted, ( just got it on a new lease) because you're waiting for the power to be connected... only to find out it was never disconnected, he never even thought of trying the light switch... Doh and Blonde!!! lol
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hubby went to iron a jacket this morning, we have a new steam iron, he said "Di this iron isn't working there is no steam" ...it might help if you press the button Confused
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 14:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is amazing the silly things you do.

We have a new rabbit and he is a monster, he wants to get into everything and is always thinking of his next plan of escape.

One day I went into the shed with my mum and he was nowhere to be seen, I was looking in all of the nooks and crannies and started panicking, my mum was also looking and she lifted the lid on an large bin to check inside.

We finally found the rabbit, he had climbed into a box, hanging on a bracket 5ft in the air!!! We never thought of looking there first. Rolling Eyes

My mum said afterwards, "I don't know why I looked in the bin, as if a little rabbit is going to climb up it, open the lid, jump inside and put the lid back on above his head." :laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: