pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi guys. Just thought I would check in and say hi!

Sorry I have't been on for so long. As with a lot of people, life is really tough at the moment.

I can't face going into detail at the moment but I have had to deal with so much from fostering a dog and finding out it was stolen to Daniel being badly bullied and we are in the middle of moving him from one school to another and now our new puppy has broken her leg and it is going to cost a fortune for the surgery! That is just a small snippet of what has been happening.

Hope everyone is ok.

Mandy xxx
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 17:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry hun, wherever you turn these days there is sadness and turmoil.

I am really sorry to hear that Daniel is being bullied, although the majority of children are bullied at one stage or another, you make it sound like it has gone further than that, give Daniel a hug from me (you might as well hug the other two from me while you are at it, if I am going to pursue bodily contact I want to get it all over with in one go, lol).

I am sorry about your puppy, I hope she is going to be ok. As you know I am a sucker when it comes to animals, check your bank account, there will be a little something for your dogs leg and an ice cream for each of the kids (a big one for Daniel), as we live so far away I can't treat your kids in person.

I am not normally nice, I don't know what has come over me, I must think of something sarcastic to say.... think .. think. Argghhhh!!!! I need to go and have a lay down.
Mary
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 19:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Back Mandy! I hope things will get better soon.

There is one thing that should make you smile. You left Alison almost at a lost for words. Look at her small reply. (well small for Ali that is) laugh hard
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 19:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take that as a challenge Mary, be prepared for a novel next time. :laugh
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have been very much missed too. I have been without a computer recently as mine just went kaput. Anyway back on line now, be lovely to catch up with everybody on msn if we could xxxxxxxx
Mandy
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 18:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thanks for all the messages guys and Alison! That is too much!! You didnt need to do that! I know how much you hate body contact! oh and thanks for the money too lol. Seriously though, thank you so much. I have hugged the kids for you but don't worry they were very quick hugs and I only just touched them not squeezed them tight.

Mary nice to see you on again too. Seems to have been quiet on here recently, maybe it will liven up a bit more now.

Missed you too Di xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was panicking a bit about the hugs, I don't want to be the one who forces bodily contact on people, lol.

I read your other post about your dog sitting in a cage with a lampshade on her head... really Mandy, if you have no lamp stand, throw the shade away, you will be dressing the kids in record sleeves next. :laugh

You don't have to thank me, I have no excuse to talk about you behind your back now, tut tut!! I am just glad your new puppy is on the mend, it wont be long before she seems like part of the furniture... Oh!! She already is furniture, maybe one day she will be promoted to wearing your bed side table and then she can get comfy on the bed whilst you are not about. :laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: