pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 18:12 pm    Post subject: Christmas Reply with quote

Right,who is a humbug, or who has already got their tree up??? Di, how many are you putting up this year??? x x
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry didnt answer earlier Embarassed

6 trees up and ready this year. I have let m,y son have 1 otherwise it would have been 7.
All ready now, all wrapped and sorted , all we need is the fresh produce, which I an't get yet as too early.
graham
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have 3 trees in my house but now only 1, its not that i dont want them up,its just now the boys living with me there never seems to be the room for them and the trees, but i would rather have the boys and 1 tree than no boys and 3 trees..its much more fun....all my decs are up,finished all my xmas shopping made and iced my christmas cake and i am just cooking mince pies now, so im ready BRING IT ON, trouble is december 26th is so sad with all the pressies opened, ah well there is always the sales to look forward to..
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I made 24 dozen mince pies, decorated christmas cake, made mulled wine, made homemade chocs (malteaser cake, rocky road and christmas pudding truffle ...which is the same size a a christmas pudding . All presi's sorted and going to get some fresh produce today.
justnutty
shy
shy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 18:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our own version of Santa's Grotto arrived on November 29th!! I couldn't cope with the children pleading any more!!!!
graham
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 17:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and no one had any upset over the festive time.Well thats it for another year, just makeing a curry out of the last of turkey, looking fotward to new year's eve though, going to a house party at my ex sister in-laws house, she has just had a full hip replacement so she is a bit unstable at the mo but will be out of hospital 2morrow. and just got my last 2 christmas dragons I've been very good and Pocket sized tree both for $80.00. i was chuffed to bits they arrived at my house on dec 23rd, from the USA. I would like to take this oppertunity to wish everyone all the luck in the world for 2010 and hope Real and Muff make a new years resolutuion to come on here at least once a month...see you all in 2010

hugs to everyone xxxx graham xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: