pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cold Weather

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graham
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 13:04 pm    Post subject: Cold Weather Reply with quote

How is everyone coping with the bad weather, it's not been so bad in Gloucester as it has in other places, but it is still bitter cold, and the boys have the central heating on full belt from 6am till 11pm, its costing me a small fortune, trouble is i get home and they are sat there in shorts and t shirts or not top on at all, it is taking the p*** really. I am all ready for Christmas presents bought and wrapped the Xmas cake and pies are done just waiting for santa now.
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 14:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Graham, I woud have answered you by now but have just returned back from 2 weeks in Cuba, see like while you lot were all building snowmen we were building sandmen lol x
However we didn't get off scott free we have ab burst water meter to return to and the damage is going to run into a few hundred, plus we didt get on running water for another 30 odd hours after reporting the damage Sad also some of the pocket dragon displays I was storing near there got it full pelt so looks like an insurance jobby.
Christmas yayays bring it on all ready now just got to buy the veg etc and its too early for that. so normally go shopping in the middle of the night xmas eve.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: