pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

will it happen again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graham
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: will it happen again Reply with quote

well acording to what has been written.the world is meant to end in december this year,how does everyone else feel about this. i have told my sons not to ask for anything for christmas next year as they wont get anything as apparently we wont be here. Personaly i think its a load of bunkum, but what do you all think.I have thought about going out and buying myself a really expensive car on interest free credit that i dont have to start paying till the following january, at least i will have something posh to drive round in till the world ends lol. Or have an expensive holliday and put it on a credit card, after all i wont be around to have to pay the bill. sad thing is though that everything will be fine, and i will have some mega bills to pay.. so what do you all think do any of you share this fable that the world is going to end in december this year ???????????
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 15:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you its a load of old bumkin!! I wouldn't risk getting anything on the olde credit card, it took me ages to pay off the last lot of pocket dragon installments lol xx
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defo a load of rubbish lmao how many times have they said it now?
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 17:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it is, lets hope it quick and over and done with before we can even think about it lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: