pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> DRAGON NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED Reply with quote

The more sites that news is published on the better. It's such an uncertain time for CWS and pocket dragons that we should really endeavour to keep everyone informed of any news. The old saying no news is good news doesn't hold at the minute. If you have any news to pass on just post it here Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: checklist Reply with quote

hi guys fingers crossed if i can stay of the computer the checklist will be up and running by the end of the week x
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pocketprincess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 16:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rite well i just found out yesterday that i work with some one that is actully working for the rbs and you never guess what shes helping with right now ! yep you got it the liquidiation of cws i cant tell you much as id get her in trouble but what i can telly ou is that the rumour of sending all things in the warehouse back to the sellers is still un deicded and there WILL be a desion by the beginning of july thats all i can say but if they do send stock to the shops its NOT alot (under 100) apprently but i will try and keep you informed and let you know she cant really tell me loads because well shes not allowed xxx
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 16:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerrie fab please please keep us informed as by the sounds of it you should hear it 1 st xxx
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pocketprincess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will try and tell you as much as i can but ive been told to be careful because it could cost my friend her job but i mean we dont really wanna know the ins and outs we just wanna know whats going on with the rest of the pds so shes willing to let me know if anything changes x
pokerface
Pokerface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 21:10 pm    Post subject: Update on CWS Reply with quote

Hi All
I spoke to the CWS receivers, Begbies Traynor, today and they said that someone was in the process of buying out the whole enterprise until the end of the year. :D They couldn't tell me who it was. They will have all the collectors details and will be contacting us in due course. :D Sorry if this is old news, but I thought not everyone will know. Andy
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 21:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU ANDY AS i WAS UNAWARE OF THIS AND THAT IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HEARD FOR A WHILE PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> DRAGON NEWS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: