pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> EVERYDAY CHAT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 0:48 am    Post subject: Merry Christmas Reply with quote

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

We at Pocket Dragon Heaven wish you all a Merry Christmas, we hope you have all had a lovely day and it has been everything you hoped it would be.

XXX

Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:laugh you only just got that in time Ali :laugh

We had a lovely but very busy day and now the house resembles a bomb site. It was lovely to have Mum for dinner, the fact she made it this Christmas is a miracle in itself.

Went into panic Christmas eve as I had forgot to buy parsnips, but Dad came to the rescue and had some in the freezer, so Christmas dinner was saved.

Mals been playing with his balls over Christmas Shocked Shocked Shocked ...what do you mean stop being so rude :laugh I brought him a pool table for Christmas
Mrs Miner
you're a star
you're a star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you all.

We had our usual hectic Christmas with a tip to the NorthWest and back. It was a lovely day though and Santa was very generous. Off for our second Christmas now at Grumpy's parents.

Laughing
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what we are doing Gilly, off to Mal's mum for our 2nd Christmas. Have a great time xxx
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas day was nice, Stuart cooked the dinner at my mum's, I did attempt to help, but I just kept getting in the way.... never mind. :laugh It wasn't as if I was doing it on purpose Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Boxing day was a bit more hectic, my brother, his wife and daughter were at my mum's too, along with my dad and brother's friend. We got there about two hours after them and my mum's house looked like a bomb had hit it.

My mum seems to have a new tradition, two years running she has set the kitchen on fire, last year it was a pot, this year a tea towel on the gas hob, she has ruined her work top, but at least no one was hurt.

Now getting back to what Diane said, I can not believe how rude she was, talking about Mal playing with his balls, I do apologise if that has offended anyone and I will be giving Diane a stiff talking to.

Anyway.... Stuart got his nuts out at the dinner table and we were both disappointed that no one wanted to touch them.... What?? I bought him some Dave's Gourmet Burnin' Nuts!! They are really hot. You didn't think I.... No, you couldn't have thought.... Tut Tut Shocked Shocked :laugh
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yesterday was a little crazy, 12 of us all cramped up into Mal's mums house. A good time was had but I was glad to get back home.
Today well I want to spend the day tidying up and getting back to some type of normality, then off to Kath's for a coffee. I think Mal may end up doing a trip to the tip otherwise we will be well over our limit for rubbish.
Mrs Miner
you're a star
you're a star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 14:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we had a lovely day yesterday. Got to bed about 2 o'clock this morning but had a lie in till nearly mid-day. Just getting ready to go to the ice hockey. Keep your fingers crossed for the Panthers folks! We really need to win this game today!!! I think I am taking something with me to keep me warm. No not Grumpy - a hip flask with some whisky in!!! Rolling Eyes
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a great xmas time i had this year...
Christmas eve i was round my best friends house, enjoying a few drinks, and finally got to bed about 2 am, after seeing santa had been, only for my son to wake up at 2.15 am. finally got him settled enough at 3am, for him to wake up at 5.30am. never mind. i gave in and we all got up. did the the pressent thing, then went to my mum's to give presents, and then to his mum's for dinner.
Was lovely, but as driver this year, i was the only one sober, which is funnier, as i am the only one with video evidence. HA ha. then i had everyone at mine, including my best friend and family, for boxing day. That was fun, as i got a wii fit and got everyone snowboarding.
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 22:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to apologise for not getting cards out this year... was going to, i even brought a box to write out, but it was not until i sat down to write them, i found out that they were dud ones, and all the pictures were printed wrong, with the writing upside down. i did think about sending them out with some form of blonde joke, but then wanted the thought to be more personal, so i am going to do a better job next year!!!
Sorry
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 17:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Elli, you wished us all a merry christmas on here.

Just don't do it again next year or there will be trouble!! :laugh

Last edited by Gordy on Sun Jan 04, 2009 19:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 18:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worship

I promise.. wouldn't dare now!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> EVERYDAY CHAT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: