pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALZHEIMERS MY 40 MILE RUN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> CHARITIES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: ALZHEIMERS MY 40 MILE RUN Reply with quote

PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT AND SPONSER ME ON MY 40 MILE RUN FOR ALZHEIMER'S SOCIETY ON 8th March 2010 IN MY MUM'S MEMORY http://www.justgiving.com/DIANEBLOWER

On the sight there is a wriye up about our experiences and a few photos too.

I am running 40 miles on the 1st anniversary of my Mum's death, I would rather be doing something pro active than sit on my sofa sobbing. I am not asking for alot 1 would do. This run will take me just over 8 hours, it will be non stop no breaks ...even if I need the loo I will have to run there Embarassed

I have never done a charity run before and this is the equivalent of running 1 1/2 marathons in one go, couple that with the fact that that on the day I will have only had 21 days training , maybe Mal should order the men in the white suits and a wheelchair Very Happy

Anyway folks I would really apprechiate any support you can give me. I have contacted local papers etc and radio stations and actually had a photo shoot yesterday ...not a pretty sight lol.
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen your piccies on facebook well done Di this is a massive achievement xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> CHARITIES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: