pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real's stories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> DRAGON NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Real's stories Reply with quote

I love the back ground to each story Real tells about the dragons.

I thought it would be a nice idea if we could share the stories that we have been told, and between us all we would build up into a lovely topic.

So what stories has Real told you?? and which pieces?

When I get a little more time, I will relay what Real told me about some of the pieces I have had signed.

Muff did mention that MAYBE in a couple of years Real may do a book with all the stories in it, how wonderful would that be!!! Real Muff if you read this, if you decide in the future not to go ahead with this, thats fine, no pressure, but in the meantime, we can share what we all know.
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 18:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you imagine that it would be something to treasure forever x
Gordy
Bubble & Squeak
Bubble & Squeak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 19:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always said that this would be such a great idea, I did ask them about this at the basildon event, Muff said that she wasnt sure as Real enjoys actually telling the stories rather than them just being in print and Real said that sometimes over the years the stories have changed.

I really hope that they do decide to do this as it would make a fantastic read.
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 23:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Pocket Dragons are so helpful they love to come with you when you play golf. They run round the course and when it comes to it they dash and save the ball from going down that hole.(PUTT PUTT)
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 23:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's been so busy protecting you, he looks very weathered (MY GUARDIAN DRAGON) (Wow PD HEAVENS DRAGON)
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story behind I'm Cranky

I often sit with tucker when he eats says Real. He has a habit of wrinkling up his nose when he grabs a bite of food and chews, this makes me laugh. I wanted to use this somehow, but hadn't decided how. When a collector suggested doing a piece called I'm cranky I loved the idea and it gave me the chance to incorporate Tuckers wrinkly nose into a pocket dragon. Of course to get the feeling of crankiness I had to alter the expression on the face - but more importantly I had to use the body language to express just how unhappy this little fella was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> DRAGON NEWS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: