pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VERY SAD NEWS FROM MOULDART

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Pocketdragonheaven >Messages Home -> POCKET DRAGON REPAIRS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 21:10 pm    Post subject: VERY SAD NEWS FROM MOULDART Reply with quote

Diane,
just to keep you informed

just to alay any fears, your pieces are safe and well and will be done in the very near future, but i can confirm that Mouldart will cease trading as of tommorow ,i will be handling the repairs myself for you and shall return them safely,

as soon as i get anything more than a fleeting moment, i will get a proper message out there to all to explain our decision and to thank folk for their support over the years

i have a lot of sorting out to do in the next few days and this will obviously delay things a little further than planned,

the reasons behind the whole thing are many and varied, but being owed large amounts of money by big customers plays a part,and working 12+ hours per day dosnt help with young families and no holidays......were tired! but all agreed it is the best thing to do

we have had fun, met many interesting folk, worked on some great projects learned so much, but now its time to get a proper job and give someone else a chance.

if anyone needs to contact me with any concerns or questions, they can use this email address as it will still be accesed very regularly.

please pass my comments to any other collectors who will have items with me, as they too are very safe and i want people to know that
regards
Andy
Diane
jammy
jammy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 21:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i have got over the shock I will post something.
Tam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 18:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am somewhat shocked but would like to say they have been proffessional right to the end and I wish them all the luck in the world whatever they decide to do.
Thanks guys for doing what you have done already for me x
angela
reach for the stars
reach for the stars

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know, Di. They are great guys and deserve more than all work & no play. I wish them all the very best for the next stage, hope it is lucrative & fun... and hope they keep in touch....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dragonluvver
Superstar
Superstar

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there any news on having dragons repaired, it's just as i am selling a few damaged ones, wondered if there had been any more info on people willing to be a nurse for the little guys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pocketdragonheaven.co.uk Forum Index -> POCKET DRAGON REPAIRS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: